House of Representatives, Iseyin, Itesiwaju, Kajola, Iwajowa Federal constituency. Shina Peller is asking Nigerians to take the below action on Coronavirus.
For those of us that participated in the 3-day fasting and prayers, I’m grateful that you joined me in the 3 days fasting & prayers for our dear nation and the world at large. I am confident that our prayers are already answered by the special grace of God. Hopefully, God would restore peace, good health, prosperity and healing back to our lands. I implore everyone to still follow the necessary precautions as stated by the Ministry of Health, NCDC, Medical Practitioners, Federal and State Governments.
I also use this medium to appreciate all medical practitioners around the globe for the sacrifices they are making for the survival of their fellow humans. It’s not easy and I thank everyone of you for the work done in combating this pandemic.
I will also be randomly selecting a number of people to help with a little token of 10,000 naira each to mitigate the effect of the CoronaVirus pandemic in these hard times; Kindly drop your account details and your location in the comment section.