Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde retest for Covid -19. And the result is out .

The Governor Annouced on social media his current test Status'
 I am deeply moved by your prayers and support throughout this period. I am so thankful. This evening, I received my second negative test result for COVID-19. I especially thank Prof Temitope Alonge, who acted in my stead as Head of the Oyo State COVID-19 Task Force.
I am also grateful to all members of the Task Force for their cooperation during this time. I will be resuming my responsibility as Head of the Task Force from tomorrow


Legacy Phila

Legacy Phila is an editor, a blogger, social media promotor and a website designer, You can visit his blog where you can find latest music to download, music lyrics, sports news, how to make money online tips and entertainment news. We also do music promotion

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post