Former President Olusegun Obasanjo. explains why he endorse Atiku for President



Former President Olusegun Obasanjo. "You know why I chose Atiku? Apart from begging me for forgiveness which is important, he also came here and told me that: -

 "My Baba, after you left office, three Presidents (Yar'adua, GEJ & PMB) have come and from my own assessment, based on your performance, they failed." "We need to bring back good government and I am the one who learnt from you directly, who will do only what you will do and nothing more".

 "I told him if that is the case, I will support you but, you must keep your promise, if you don't, I will tell the people that you are not doing what I will do and we will remove you too."

Legacy Phila

Legacy Phila is an editor, a blogger, social media promotor and a website designer, You can visit his blog where you can find latest music to download, music lyrics, sports news, how to make money online tips and entertainment news. We also do music promotion

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post