Senator Dino Melaye responded to being TBoss’ baby daddy



Dino Melaye Senator Dino Melaye, on Sunday, denied being the father of former Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss’ baby.


 The Senator representing Kogi West revealed that he had never dated TBoss and was not the father of the baby. Melaye said,

“I naturally should ignore lies making the rounds that I’m the father of Tboss’s child. Every child is a blessing from heaven to every new mother and I congratulate TBoss on the new bundle of joy. As for the father, it’s not me. I never dated TBOSS. Olodos take note accordingly.”

Legacy Phila

Legacy Phila is an editor, a blogger, social media promotor and a website designer, You can visit his blog where you can find latest music to download, music lyrics, sports news, how to make money online tips and entertainment news. We also do music promotion

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post