Nigerian porn star Savage Trap Queen Quits her Job and advise young women


I thought acting porn would bring money and fame says Nigerian porn star Savage Trap Queen .
Savage Trap Queen has revealed that she started off her porn movie career thinking it will bring her money and fame . The Nigerian porn star had few months ago revealed that she made between N80,000-N100,000 from every porn movie she featured in. .

On why she took the decision to quit, Savage Trap Queen said it centered on being cheated and assaulted. . “I was cheated and assaulted as a porn star. I was disrespected, and I wasn’t even paid completely. I don’t think anyone should go into it. I decided to quit when I looked at my life and caution myself. I didn’t know what I was doing.

When I was into porn, people assumed I was making a lot of money. However, porn companies make more money than porn stars; they only give them a token. I said to myself that wasn’t the kind of life I wanted to live. . I know the society I live in doesn’t accept such immorality. I won’t advise any young Nigerian to venture into it because whether you like it or not, whatever action you take has consequences, either good or bad

Legacy Phila

Legacy Phila is an editor, a blogger, social media promotor and a website designer, You can visit his blog where you can find latest music to download, music lyrics, sports news, how to make money online tips and entertainment news. We also do music promotion

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post